- 2 cups Galil Roasted Chestnuts, chopped
- 6 cups day-old bread, cut up into ½ inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 tsp. LiOR Sweet Paprika
- ½ tsp. LiOR Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. LiOR Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme , chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Galil Grape Seed Oil
- ½ cup Galil Dried Figs, stemmed & chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking dish, spread out bread cubes evenly and bake for 10 minutes or until golden. In a small bowl, soak chopped dried figs in ½ cup water. Let soak for half an hour. In a large skillet sauté onions, celery, thyme, rosemary, parsley and seasonings in grape seed oil over medium heat. Once onions are translucent, add chestnuts and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Drain dried figs and combine with sautéed mixture and bread in a large serving bowl and let cool. Enjoy!
Makes 6 Servings.